Topic: Flyoffs Disconnecting

I am working on a small project that started life in 1.2.6, and i have recently moved to 1.4.1

I have had 2 incidences of previously good control flyoff connections that have been made and proved and compiled, all of a sudden disconnecting (ie turning green). When I delete one of them and copy and paste the other to the deleted location and then rewire it it works again.

It is as if the association between the 2 flyoff ends has been lost. This seemed to happen when I moved the wiring for several flyoffs around a scipt block

This is a little worrying as I have several projects with hundreds even thousands of flyoffs buried within blocks that now potentially may become disconnected.......

Re: Flyoffs Disconnecting

Tucan,

I too have seen this in some circles.  It's very odd behaviour for some reason the 'strings' aren't recognized as being a match so the flyoffs don't link.  I've only ever encountered this while copying/pasting/duplicating large number of flyoffs.  To rectify it in the past, I've edited each of the flyoffs in question without changing anything (backspace + tab) and I don't see the problem after that.  Either way, my experience has been that they don't disconnect unless I've done something first in manipulating them.

Not sure, but I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Joe