Topic: Please old X-Ware for X-Frame-88M

Hello. I need the X-Ware version 2.2 or 2.3 for Media Matrix X-Frame-88M. Please help me, give the link to download this software.

Last edited by Yugin (2018-11-05 16:09:09)

Re: Please old X-Ware for X-Frame-88M

Hi Yugin, for the time being please email mmtechsupport@peavey.com for a download link to XWare. 

Thanks,
Brett

Thanks, Brett.

Hello. And I have an one quetion about Media Matrix X-Frame-88M. The cable for PC is special (with microcontroller) or no (pin to pin DB9 Com port PC and Media Matrix), can I do it myself. I read the user manual, but don't undertand this. Sorry, my english is not well.

Thanks, Yugin.

Hello Yugin,

The serial cable between your PC and the Xframe is a straight thru standard cable.
Feel free to make one, it only uses pins 2,3 and 5.

Thanks,
Duane

Your USB to RS-232 convertor should work, but you will need to "lock" the USB to Comm Port 1 thru 4.  Then in XWare, you can select the port in the software.

USB convertors rarely select the needed port, and is our number one tech support issue with the XFrame.

Good Luck
Fergy

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

Thanks, Duane and Fergy, your help is very important for me. smile

Excuseme, I need yuor help again. Media Matrix X-Frame-88M lights fault red led, history of faults - power cycled. I can see supply voltage on LCD:
+15v supply: +14,5V
+5v1 and 5v2 supply: +5.0v
+5va supply: +5.0v
-5va supply: -5.0v
-15v supply: -16,4v
+3v supply: +3,3v
Temperature: 34C.
On motherboard four red led light. When the device loads at the first one LED (D600) shines, then three more LEDs (D700, D800, D900) in turn join. The button near the processor - reset of the device, an error and indication of LEDs are  save.
I remove both PCB input, but fault is save.
On LCD: Press NEXT to clear fault history light. I can clear, but fault led lights.
Connection to PC, upload/download the .pav configuration file, upgrade flash from X-Ware without errors.
Ni-MH 3.6v is not works: 2.9V, supplies U1505 µPD43256B (NEC) 256K-BIT CMOS STATIC RAM
I connect Li-ion battery parallely to Ni-MH, turn of-on the device, Fault lights...
I do not know what Peavey downloaded in the SRAM, so I didn’t remove the Ni-MH so as not to erase the the SRAM.
What will I do? I need your help, dear forumites. I am an electronics engineer, I want to repair this device.

Last edited by Yugin (2018-11-11 12:07:54)

And i need the X-Ware's ver. 2.3h user manual. Please help me, give the link to download this document.

Thanks, Yugin.

Hello Yugin,

The help files are embedded in the software, so when you install XWare, the help files are there.

The level of tech support you are needing is beyond the scope of our forum.  Please contact our tech support at:

mmtechsupport@peavey.com

Include your country as your email may be forwarded to our local support crew.

Fergy

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.