Topic: Keyboard accelerators?

Any special requests for keyboard accelerators?  Here is what I've added so far:

Ctrl+Shift+W  -  Insert Waypoint
Ctrl+Shift+Enter  -  DSP Properties (Device Placement)
Alt+Shift+Enter  -  Block Properties
Ctrl+Enter  -  Full Screen Toggle

Re: Keyboard accelerators?

What would be nice would be a simple shortcuts definitions file, where you can change or add/remove keyboard shortcuts, rather than having to search through all user xml files to find/add/change the existing shortcuts.

Expression Lapeling needs shortcuts, both for the existing and for the new Control Alias Expression Lapeling.

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

Good point: the ExpressionLabel tool will often be used in its most basic incremental form, so it would be good to be able to do this quickly, with an option to edit the formula if required.

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

Toggles for master/slave/peer nodes.

Expression labeling for hover text.

I second the request for Expression Labeling shortcut. I use Ctl+Shift+E.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Dave

Maybe this is too much of a request... would it be worth having an editor where users could customize the tool bar, menu items, accelerators and save/load these preferences from a seperate file?  I now how to do this all through XML but wouldn't having a utility that save the development team from having to add/edit this stuff as much?  Users could customize their own environment and move it/share it to others.

Thanks,

Joe

Being able to copy personalities easily between NWare instrallations would be great.

At the moment it is very painful every time there is a new NWare version to try, or you install to a new machine or whatever, and therfore have to manually copy over the xml files that you have painstakingly searched and edited by hand

I would like to have a utility that allows me to manage 3rd Party plugins and their presence on the menu. Being able to compare the available plugins on a target machine to those in my library would ensure that the install will work properly.

As tucan described, it can be painful to go through and find all your edited xml, and ensure they are on your target machine.

Thanks!

Dave