Topic: All Page

I am using a PageMatrix and a Snapshot for zone selections.  The Snapshot is used to select all zones if "All Page" is selected or to only select a specific zone (unselect any other zones). To accomplish this, I had to make the paging stations button to a master control.  This all seems to work as desired.  However, I need to programmatically select "All Page" if the user has pressed an external button that I will connect via GPIO. Basically, I need the "All Page" button to be a Master for user input and snapshot and then also a slave to accept being controlled via code.

Will also need to use the PageMatrix with a DTMF.

I have attached a screenshot of the PageMatrix and Snapshot.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Owen

Last edited by ogreen (2016-09-06 18:39:24)

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.03.43 AM.png 128.04 kb, 354 downloads since 2016-09-06 

Re: All Page

Take a look at this file and let me know the questions it creates.

Fergy

Post's attachments

Attachment icon PageMatrix without Command Center Example.npa 1.24 mb, 1121 downloads since 2016-09-06 

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

Some good ideas in there, Fergy.
I use the attached plugin for Vox PTT.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Mic Vox PTT.npp 13.75 kb, 535 downloads since 2016-09-07 

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

Wow...what a PageMatrix!!

I see where you detect presence or button press to select a source, so hopefully that will help with one of my issues.  I will work on this and get back with to you when I have more questions.

Thanks,
Owen

Fergy wrote:

Take a look at this file and let me know the questions it creates.

Fergy