Topic: Xframe 88 issue with reloading/ saving file

I have a Xframe 88. the I have in stalled in a club.  I have had it for 2 years. I replaced the power supply about 2 months in. and haven't had any issues with it since.  Today i went to change s few settings mainly in my AUX/DJ input.  I connected to it and changed the settings and tried to save to file and processor.  It failed.  I retried and failed again recompiled still failed.    SO i powered down the unit tried again and it failed.  I hit the upgrade the flash button and it wouldn't take the file i would get an error message and then PADAPU would shut down with a preset error.  I am home now ad did not  write the error code down.   I could reload an older file and it would take it fine but if i modified the presets tie would not save  and if i disconnected and reconnected it would revert to the previously saved settings.    the error i get has some thing to do with mismatched presets.    Any help would be appreciated.  This has happened to me before with one of these and i ended up just starting from scratch and it worked.  This is a big file so i don't really want to start from scratch again to give you an idea the processing power is at 99, 99,98,99.  thank you again for any help.   

Also if it helps I use 5 triggers for presets and 4 analog knobs for various volume controls for the dj and house stuff.    Thank you.  I will attach my file without the passwords if that might help.   click on the blue box with my name when it opens.

Re: Xframe 88 issue with reloading/ saving file

Hello,

This is an issue that would be more appropriately handled
via tech support email.  Could you please forward this issue
along with the view file to mmtechsupport@peavey.com?
That way it can be handled more effectively.

Thanks,
MM Tech Support