Topic: 1.6.5 Polygon Crashes

Is anyone else experiencing program crashes when editing button-polygon shapes in 1.6.5?  On one machine, I might be lucky enough to get a single button edited (and hopefully saved) before the dreaded "Program has encountered a problem" bye-bye pop up.  Another machine just dumps me out completely without even saying goodbye.  I know I've edited polygons on both of these machines in earlier software versions, but we're talking waaaaay back in the early NWare days...

Re: 1.6.5 Polygon Crashes

Never mind.  I am finding if I add points S-L-O-W-L-Y  (One every three or four seconds) it'll work.

This has not been reported by anyone else, and I can add points as quickly as I can move the mouse....

Is there a chance that you are editing a project that you created in an earlier version of NWare, and have not done an "Update All Out of Date Devices"?

As a last resort, you might do an uninstall, and then re-install NWare.

Good Luck,
Fergy

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

Hi Scott!  Yes indeed, I'm editing a project created back in ... 2009 and, correct again, I didn't update devices.  Our Nions have been running so smoothly since we installed them it seemed time to shake things up a bit.  smile

Thanks!
Keith