Topic: Kiosk: Show NION Log

I tried to show the NION log in kiosk mode, but the help don't helped me.
Searching in the xml files I tried:

<windows>
  <window class="app::frame_t" title="NWare : Kiosk"
       not_menu_xml="plugins/nware/xml/kiosk_menu.xml" id="main_frame" icon="plugins/nware/icons/n-ware.ico">
       <window class="win::main_container_t" id="page_container" />
       </window>
          <!-- report window -->
          <window class="win::tab2_t">
            <window class="win::subclass_t" id="Report" title="Report" hidden="false" window_class="pa::report_window"/>
            <window class="win::subclass_t" title="Log" id="console" hidden="true" window_class="pa::console_window"/>
            <window class="win::subclass_t" title="Remote Log" id="remote_log" hidden="true" window_class="pa::log_window"/>
            <window class="win::subclass_t" title="Find Results" id="find_results" hidden="true" window_class="pa::results_window"/>
          </window>

</windows>

But doesn't run fine.

Any suggestion ? I only have interest in NION log.

Thanks

Re: Kiosk: Show NION Log

If you are interested in the NION's Remote Log, it is highly recommended that you use NWare, NOT NWare:Kiosk. Then, you will still have to "Enable Polling" on the specific NION you want to monitor in the Remote Log tab.

This information is not available in NWare:Kiosk.

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

It would be great if the log was available via Web Interface - feature request.

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

Thanks for the answer.

phils wrote:

It would be great if the log was available via Web Interface - feature request.

+1