Topic: Request For Algorith Of Button

Request the algorithm for button same like in m-ware and many things like advance edit using hot key to edit the script of the symbol.
i believe it's ctrl+R

Last edited by Marselle001 (2011-06-04 15:27:43)

Re: Request For Algorith Of Button

Not sure I understand what you are asking for, but try "Button-Custom" on the Style tab of Control Properties.
Or try to explain again what you need.

Fergy

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

Dear fergy

if you are m-ware user then nware , from mware , just select any button , then edit , properties , then go to id tab then u will see algorithm and control box .those two boxes will enable for you to copy the functionality of any button for any control to anther new button .

Although not quite as friendly as it was in MWare, I think the Inspector may give you some of what you want. You have to make Inspector visible in User Preferences.
I tend to use this and also "Copy Control Properties" to massage controls.
Hope this helps.

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

Phils is right, "Copy Control Properties" is what you are asking for, and this is how it is done.

Click on the control that you wish to copy the style, and right click.  Select "Copy Control Style", which will copy just about everything expect for the text of a label and the state of any wiring nodes, to Windows Clipboard.  Now you can select one or as many as you need of the controls, right click and select "Paste Control Style".  This is a great tool.

One thing to keep in mind is with Router Controls, and works just like with MWare.  You will change the "String" value to the value of the original control.  So if you copy "select input #2" control, all of your controls will now select input #2.

Fergy

Last edited by Fergy (2011-06-06 14:24:48)

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.