Topic: Button Control Actions

Hello Everybody!

It's probably very elementary, but I'd like to, using NWare 1.5.0, have a transparent button control change the current page. The process was very simple with a Launch control but I'd like it to be transparent and have polygon abilities.

To describe what I'm doing, I have a picture with different zones. When you click on the specific zone, it brings up the page for that zone. This is the way I've done it in the past with other systems yet can't figure it out with NWare. If there are better ways to accomplish this goal, I'm all ears.

Thanks a bunch!

-Mitch

Mitchell Schuh
A/V Engineer, Bond Communications

Re: Button Control Actions

The Launcher is a polygon.  Right click and you find "Edit Polygon" near the bottom of the list.  Pressing Ctrl will add waypoints.  When finished, right click to exit.

What I usually do is place the launcher "on-top" of the graphic, and then go to Edit Polygon to shape the launcher correctly.  When I have finished, I right-click the Launcher, and "Arrange-Send to the Back".  Now the Launcher will be underneath the graphic, and will not be seen, but will still do the job.

Fergy

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

Re: Button Control Actions

Fergy,

Thank you so much. I guess it was wrong to assume that the control on top takes precedence and wouldn't pass the click to below. Like I said, elementary.

Thanks,

-Mitch

Mitchell Schuh
A/V Engineer, Bond Communications