Topic: nTouch 180 used as a Kiosk PC

I have a site where I would like to use an nTouch180 but at times have it unplugged. At the moment, the only way I can get it to work is by adding the nTouch device into the config. But then, when I disconnect it, the system comes up with the usual connection discovery page. I have told the nTouch which config to use without having the device in the config and it doesn't like it and sits there trying to find the config.

Re: nTouch 180 used as a Kiosk PC

If you want to use the nTouch 180 as only a temporary Kiosk interface, then you should not put an nTouch 180 Hardware device in your project file. This means that you will also not be able to have iPad/iPhone or nTouch 60 devices functioning in your system.

Then, you can set up your nTouch 180 to just log into it's Kiosk pages and be a Kiosk client on the network when it is powered up. I've done this before with great success.

Thanks!
Josh

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Thank you so much

How did you set up the ntouch 180 to work as a kiosk client? I can't see that process in the instruction manual and the 180 I just received won't connect to my nion project.