Thanks alot for your reply ... I'm located in Riyadh - KSA , If you can send me the right support contact for this area please.
I've made it already ... but the bundles and subchannels I can't understand them actually!! here's the case:
I can’t understand one thing … I’m mapping the following now:
- CN NION output (1-8) , Bundle 1001 --> CAB-4n, Slot C
- CN NION output (9-16) , Bundle 1002--> CAB-4n , Slot D
- CN NION output (17-24) , Bundle 1003 --> CAB16o
- CN NION output (25-32) , Bundle 1004 --> CAB 16o
From the input side , I’ve four sources need to be fed to this Building that contains the CABs
1. 24/7 Audio Sound (connected to the NION Line card input), represented by the Flyoff (in the attached file) by ‘’B321 NION slot 1 in 5’’ connected to the 6x32 mixer….this is working fine.
2. Microphones connected directly to the CAB4n (Slot A , Bundle 1005): these I don’t know how to connect them to the Mixer ?! how to represent them by the flyoffs ?? how many flyoffs ? I can’t determine how many channel they need ? I put the 32 flyoffs and expanded the matrix to 32x32 (in one trial) and they’re not working ! … only the levels are showing on the CAB-4n but not transferring on the outputs side either on the CAB16o or the CAB4n side…. I need your help to represent these two microphones again…..they worked before one-time but not on all output channels , some channels on the CAB16o aren’t mapped
3. Line input to the CAB-4n with the attached configuration when I connect any line source , the output is mapped to all CAB-4n fine, but on the CAB-16o it’s mapped only to channel 6 !! although I’m putting all the 32 channels in the output as shown ???
- Do we need another mixer ? Router ? something else? ...I've attached the NWARE file for the reference
Last edited by afattouh (2013-02-14 12:55:50)