Topic: Xframe error

As always, I know its super old and outdated...
Not at work this morning, but a colleague powered up one of our X-Frames at work today, (fortunately one only performing some delay functions at this point, not one of our "major" systems)... Next thing I know I get an email with a picture of the display showing:

DSP error!
Error C3

He has temporarily bypassed it for the next two days, but when I go back in on Monday is there anything I'll be able to do to fix it? Like re-flash it? Or is it shot? Like I said, this isn't our "primary" system, but it was to be providing some delays for speakers on this smaller system. This happens to be the unit that a few years ago we were unable to access the programming on, got "memory full" errors when trying to connect with the Xware software (actually using an older x-ware trying to pull the original config off an old firmware version) - Finally this year I gave in and reflashed it to the newest firmware since the system it was originally hooked to is no longer in place, and moved it to this smaller system. The reason I'm mentioning all this is just to let you guys know its "history" and see if this error is related to something that was done in flashing the firmware or if one of the DSP chips is dead (which is my fear).

If that is the case, is it possible to bypass that DSP chip somehow? Like I said, this one is not running a very intensive program, I'm almost positive if its possible DSPs A and B could handle it on their own, but not sure if there's any way to do so.

Re: Xframe error

The error C3 typically points to a failed DSP chip.  There isn't a way to bypass it as this
is a POST error code that is relaying the fault.  You can send it in to the service department
for evaluation. 

Thanks,
MM Tech Support