Topic: Cobranet and CKi800

Dears;

How can i control the Crestaudio CKi800x amplifiers using the Cobranet network using a NION-N6 processor?? i mean which software i should use to accomplish this and how can i use it ; please.??

Thanks alot

Re: Cobranet and CKi800

Hi,

There is a CKi Control device in NWare which will allow the amplifier to be controlled providing you have the relevant CKi control module installed inside the amplifier.

This is very simple to use, please feel free to email me direct if you require any further assistance.

Best regards,

Lee

The most difficult thing about using the amplifier control and having it assigned to a NION rather than an nControl or nTouch 180 is that it communicates out the NION's LAN port. This means that a router must be set up between the Control nework (where the NION's LAN port is connected) and the CobraNet network. If you are using network switches that can be configured with VLANs and such, they may be able to have a router configured between the VLANs. In this case, it is pretty simple.

Of course, the simplest thing to do is to just use an nControl or nTouch 180 and put the first network interface on the Control network and the second network interface on the CobraNet network. When configured as such, the nControl or nTouch 180 will not be "bridging" the networks together, rather it will simply be communicating on both of the networks.

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Dears;

I need to accomplish the following (as the customer demands) :
o    Real-Time load monitoring: uses program Audio (music) to continually monitor the speaker Impedance
o    Samples in the Frequency spectrum are compared in Real Time to give test as accurate Impedance vs. Frequency plots
o    LED display (enables in-Rack readout and monitoring of temperature, Gain, AC Voltage, Mute and fault status

Note that: I've one NION-N6 and 19 CrestAudio CKi800x amplifiers.
Please i need your support ASAP
Ahmed