Topic: Control flyoffs logically disconnected

I am running a system on several Nions and a conman. I am using Nware 1.4.4 and Conman 1.2.5

I have once or twice come across the situation where control flyoffs while showing connected at both ends are not logically connected. The only reason that I have discovered this because of an action or status not happening.

See the screenshot below, and look at the 'CW.Q1.heartbeat' flyoff. This originates from a blinker located on a Nion and connects directly to a timer located on Conman:- 

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d829b4d399.png

Normally (if the flyoff was logically connected) the blinker would keep the timer active by continually retriggering it, however this is not the case here, even though the flyoff is shown connected OK. If NWare did not think that the flyoff was connected it would be highlighted green.

This is not a problem in the Nware file, as a redeploy solves the problem, however in this case I noticed it fairly easily because in my view file this timer gives me a high level indication that a Nion was not active so that I could investigate. If this had occured on maybe an alarm contact in or an alarm relay out then I would not have noticed it until that feature did not work.

Has anybody else seen this problem?