Topic: How to synchronize two schedules in two nions?

Two nions in a P.A. system. One is main, the other one is a backup. They are all in a same network.
I set up a schedule to mute output channels in the main node, and set up a same schedule in the backup node.
How to synchronize the two schedules when I edit the time in one of the two schedules?

I use Nware 1.4.1.

Thanks

Re: How to synchronize two schedules in two nions?

The schedule module is include a schedule generator and a scheduler.

I want to post a image to show schedule module, but how?

Last edited by Richterzhao (2008-09-23 02:32:44)

Easy, use a project linker...

Take the Schedule Generator that you have connected to the Scheduler and also connect to a Project Link Clent with at least one "Write" node.  In the backup NioNode, install a Project Link Server (use the same "Project Link ID" in both Projects) with at least one "Read" node.  The Generator will now place the same script in the Scheduler of both projects.  I have a sample project that shows this process, let me know if this is needed.

Not sure what you mean by "post an image", so I can't answer this one.

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

Yes, I think I need the sample project. can you send me a mail?

My e-mail is ??

I want to know how to post an image on this forum. I read the help but can only post an image from website to the forum.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited by Richterzhao (2008-09-25 02:41:42)

On its way.  As to posting an image, I don't think you can post an image, but the webmaster will need to addres that question.

BTW, I would suggest that you edit your email address out of the above post...Don't want to get a bunch of spam.

As far as image posting is concerned...

No images are hosted in this forum. However, if you have the image on another webserver somewhere, you are welcome to provide a link to it by using the img notation.

For help on how to use this notation please look here:
Forum Help: img

By using the img tags, I can post a picture here that is hosted elsewhere, just like this:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/josh.millward/SFjnloGuGuI/AAAAAAAACE4/Rq-ofB3u5JQ/s144/CIMG1393.JPG

Nifty, eh?

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Are the NIONs in two different projects?  The use of project linking assumes they are but I didn't see that in the original post.  Please clarify.

If they are not, you may only need one scheduler not two.

Thanks,

Joe

Good question, Joe, I just assumed....