Topic: Kiosk Exported Page

Below is the extract from the 1.4.2 Help file-

Exporting pages from an NWare project

" However, if the project contains several page groups, the page displayed will be the page that is last in alphabetical order. "

I have tried this and sorry it does not work - Two different users with the same multiple page groups and they both come up with a different start page in Kiosk. Does any body have an idea that might allow the setting of the first page in kiosk.

Re: Kiosk Exported Page

I have discussed this with RPB over quite some time, and it does appear that something very weird is going on.
Any takers?

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

I was just working on a project, and it reminded me that this is still not clear to me.
It seems that the first page in an exported group to open in Kiosk is not determined by order exported, or alphabetical order.
Any other thoughts?

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

I had a similar problem but in later version, what I think I found (my memory is fading) was that the 1st Letter case made the difference.  I had several pages with 1st letter only capitalised and a few with the 1st 3 letters capitalised and the order seemed random but after adding a lower case letter to the one I wanted first that seemed to fix it.