Topic: Properties text missing in page tab right click v1.4.1

The properties text seems to be missing in the menu when you right click on a page tab in version 1.4.1 as well as 1.4.0. The blank space where the text should does give you the properties. The text just seems to be missing. I hate to be that guy, but I think it would lead people to think the properties option has gone away. thx

Re: Properties text missing in page tab right click v1.4.1

Wow! Would you look at that... I see the same thing!

Thanks for pointing this issue out!

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

I have seen the same issue with 1.40 and 1.4.1.  After the program has been running for awhile (after a OS restart), the right click menu goes away and does not come back up until NWARE is closed and re-opened.  Once this happens it continues to happen about every 5-10 mins until the OS is restarted.

I noticed this happening when I am copying and pasting (ctrl + d) controls from a device (level control) then I right click for control style paste.

Also I have seen the TAB bar disappear In the lower left tool bar the tabs that say Devices, Flyoffs, Scripts, Media and Inspector disappear.  It will come back if I click in that general area where the tabs were.

Side Note:  Any plans on adding Keyboard accelerators for Copy/Paste of control styles?

I've seen the right click menu issue as well.  I don't have it happen as often as you and I've been trying to come up with an easy way to reproduce it.      The right click page tab issue has been found and will be fixed in the next release.   We'll look into the device menu tab issue.  Good idea on control style copy/paste accelerator.  Any suggestions for what keys to use?

How about Ctrl+Shift+C  and Ctrl+Shift+ V