Topic: NWare 2.0 is up!

I've been looking for weeks:
http://peaveycommercialaudio.com/produc … e-Software

As suggested previously, it would be good for someone to wave the flag about this, both here and on the website. smile

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

Re: NWare 2.0 is up!

I was over-excited: links are broken sad

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

The links are now fixed.

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

I am having trouble connecting with my KTG device on a Nion where I upgraded to 2.0. I tried updating out of date devices, but could not connect. I tried rebuilding my KTG device with a new one from the menu, but still cannot connect. I can connect fine to my other Nion's with different interfaces on 1.7.2 but the new 2.0 is not allowing me to login. It's almost like the login button is not working. I can see the login button on the Nion device, but it does not respond. My user properties are correct.

Any advance on 2.1?

- George Bernard Shaw

bump

phils wrote:

Any advance on 2.1?