Topic: Release notifications

I just noticed elsewhere that 1.7.0a is available.
Given the great job that whoever isn't running the PCA site isn't doing...(anybody else got opinions on that?)
would it be possible to revert to announcing new releases here?

thanks

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

Re: Release notifications

Hi Phil,

I agree completely, we do need to announce releases here as well as on the PCA website and I am working with our colleagues in the US to make that happen. However, we cannot announce it on here until it is actually available for download so until we get that process sorted out we can't sort out the announcements.

For what it's worth NWare 1.7.0a is a minor patch release mainly to fix an issue relating to CKi amplifiers. It also addresses one of your requests from your feedback on Kiosk2Go.

Best Regards,

Rachael

1.7.0a is up smile

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

It looks like they also fixed the CobraNet firmware versions. Hooray!!!

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Just back out doing some work on a large system in Abu Dhabi for the first time in a couple of years.

Looking to update firmware on all Cobranet devices across the whole place.....any known issues with the latest batch available on the peavey site?

Also been putting 1.7.2 onto the Nions and all seems well (so far)

It already sounds better

Just updated the CN BIN that is available here;

http://peaveycommercialaudio.com/produc … d-Firmware

The only change from the 2012 BIN is we added the 8n firmware, which is the same version that we have been shipping for several years.

So all of the firmware is both "mature" and stable.  In fact, you may find that there is nothing to upgrade.

Fergy

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.