Topic: Kiosk2Go

Has anyone heard or seen anything about this app for Android?

Re: Kiosk2Go

What?

Where did you hear about that, Eric?

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Can't tell if you're serious or not... It was on the Peavey Facebook page. I'm pretty curious too.

I'm told it was on a large poster on the stand at Frankfurt and is on Facebook.

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

Oh... Yeah... It was being demonstrated at Frankfurt.

I didn't realize it was also on the Facebook page.

So, with that in mind, Kiosk2Go is not an App.

Kiosk2Go is simply a web interface that leverages the functionality of HTML 5.0 and web sockets. So, any device that can utilize these things can be a user interface for NWare. The device can connect directly to a NION without the need for an nControl or nTouch 180.

How is that for improved functionality?

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Wicked cool! I can't wait, get me the beta release and I'll try to break it.

It will be in the next release of NWare. So when the next beta release is available you should get in there and give it a go.

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Is Kiosk to go in 1.6.6a?? having trouble finding it.

Thanks
Gary

Hi Gary,

Kiosk2Go will be a new feature in NWare 1.7.0 which will hopefully be in Beta soon!

Consequently you will not find it in NWare 1.6.6a or NWare 1.6.6b.

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Thanks Josh. How do we go about getting the beta releases to test offline / online ??

Yes, how do we get the new beta release? Been waiting patiently.

Your patient waiting will soon pay off.

As soon as NWare 1.7.0 Beta is ready for distribution, I'll let you guys know. We also have a Beta Test Agreement that we will need to get set up before you get the Beta.

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Hi Everyone,

Anyone know the time frame before we'll get to see Kiosk2Go.

I have a bit time coming up, so looking to use it to update a clients Nion Ne with Kiosk2Go.

When we can get Kiosk2Go Ver? 

Cheers

Jim Austin
Musictalk
Australia

Bump smile Well technically this is already at the top and does not need bumped but I figured I would give it the obligatory bump. Anxiously waiting smile

Yeah, I think you and all of us here are well described as "anxiously waiting"... I know I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the beta version to test.

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Okay, guess what???

It is now time.

Click the link over to the left to send me an email message if you are interested in participating in the Beta test of NWare 1.7.0. I'll need to email you a copy of the Beta Test agreement that you will need to sign and return to me before I can share the download link with you.

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios