Topic: Multiple Kiosk Pages

What am I doing wrong I have made a Kiosk Page but for whatever reason it make about 6 copies of it self so I have 6 page 1 at the bottom if I do a 2 page i have 6 of page 1 and 6 of page 2.  I have tried making a new kiosk page but it still does it.  please help driving me crazy.

Re: Multiple Kiosk Pages

Well I am coming across this too with duplicates of a few pages in my Kiosk setup. I tried erasing the role and redploying, but I am still getting a duplicate page. Any ideas?

Thanks
Gary

I've also seen duplicate pages appear when I add pages to Mobile or nTouch180 via Device or Graphic Properties. It's been a while, so don't recall all the details, sorry.

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

Hi guys,

So, we (Engineering and Technical Services) have been working with this to see what could be causing this behavior. I think we understand what is going on. When you first drag a Kiosk Layout device into the project and set the options, it creates a set of pages. Then, if you go to the device properties and edit anything in them it creates another set of exported pages. It does this every time you edit the properties of the Kiosk Layout device.

The result of this is that currently you need to drag in the device and know exactly what size and how many pages you need.

This has been added to the buglist and will be fixed.

Thank you guys for the feedback! It is your comments and suggestions that helps drive our product development!

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios