Topic: Using more than 16 station-10

Dear all

please require page matrix m-ware module witch support 24 page stations for 24 zones .

Re: Using more than 16 station-10

PageMatrix provides support for 16 stations to 99 zones. This will not be changing.

In NWare you can use a PageMatrix device in the software that can support more than 16 stations. However the hardware only supports up to 16 stations.

If you need more than 16 stations, you should use the ControlMatrix system. Each ControlMatrix Host supports any combination of paging stations, mic inputs, or telephone inputs up to 16 sources. You can use two of them together to support up to 32 inputs.

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

While the Command Center only supports 16 Paging Stations, a customer recently reminded me that a Command Center can be set to Station 1 to 16, or Station 17 to 32, so two Command Centers can be connected to a NION.

The problem with supporting more than one PageMatrix Command Center on a NION is it only has one RS-232 port.  Getting the second Command Center to communicate with the NION via the RS-422/485 connection can be very tricky, and you should plan on trying several 232 to 422 converters to find one that will work correctly.

Please be aware that the two Command Centers will not be able to see each other, so if a page is happening on Command Center #1, a page could be started on Command Center #2, creating a conflict.  Managing priorities and which Station is on which Command Center will be important.

As Josh says, perhaps the ControlMatrix would be the better solution.

For the larger PageMatrix Device, uncheck the "Compliant" box, and set it to 24 stations and 24 zones.

Fergy

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

I'm sorry, I just took another look at you post....Did you really mean MWare, and this is for a MainFrame project, and not a NION project?
Fergy

Dear all

mware , not n-ware , i am using ol main frame series . its easy in nware nion system but not in mware . i did the modification on mware , all the script has been modified and tested for this purpose successfully , except the new router controller script .in router auto mapping bgm override section .

Found and sent him a 32x32 for MWare that we had......

Let us know how it goes.

Fergy