Topic: What are the steps -- From Start to Finish
People will ask; what are the steps to start and finish a project. Here is a sample of what we do when we are creating a project for a dealer.
• Line drawing of the In and Outs of the NION.
• Hardware list (CABs, NIONs and NIO-Cards).
• Scope of Work or Narrative of System (this defines what and how things are expected to work).
o Any changes from previous should be documented for additional or lower programming costs.
• Timeline of deliverables.
o First draft of Project.
o Final draft of Project.
o Other deliverables (such as PageMatrix file)
• Testing Project.
This is a project that has all the input and output Flyoffs, with a pair of routers in the middle (I've attached a sample).
• List of expected algorithms and expected signal flow.
o Are there Ambient Level Sensors, Room Combiners, BGM, etc?
o Any Python or logic ladders required.
Probably missing something, but the above is most of it.