Topic: Router colour-organ

Just built this for a customer.
Simple, but might save someone a few minutes.
Enjoy!!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon router to colour.npa 32.66 kb, 731 downloads since 2015-06-26 

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

Re: Router colour-organ

Little different twist to the usage.

To help you understand how Phil's script could be used, I've attached a slice of a project that used color LEDs to indicate state.  Lots of logic involved in mine so it may seem to be overwhelming, so Phil's is a great introduction to the concept.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon LED Scripts and Devices Example.npa 940.38 kb, 1903 downloads since 2015-06-26 

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

Next, just to prove how awesome NWare can be, take a look at this attached project (also has some added instructions).

Created this project, so I could see what colors would be different enough to show different states when on opposite sides of the monitor (dusty rose and rose are too close on the spectrum; the lighting guy could see the difference, but no one else could).

Could have as many as 18 different colors of LEDs on the screen at one time.

Fergy

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Color Scripting Test Module.npa 59.3 kb, 765 downloads since 2015-06-26 

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

Useful examples Fergy.
Thanks.

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw