Topic: pun stops bots

Not sure if I got that right, but it seems to have become quite paranoid. Posting just now had me answering about a dozen questions!

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

Re: pun stops bots

phils wrote:

Not sure if I got that right, but it seems to have become quite paranoid. Posting just now had me answering about a dozen questions!

Hi Phil,

The questions should only be seen when registering and not when a registered user try's to post a message. If this is happening we will need to investigate it further. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Many thanks,

Rachael

Just did it to me again, but only one question. I'm definitely logged in. FYI
But not on this post!

Last edited by phils (2012-02-03 12:05:22)

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw

Check.

- George Bernard Shaw

- George Bernard Shaw

- George Bernard Shaw

Hi Phil,

Is the spam stopper still causing you grief?

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Hi Josh,
I emailed Rachael (because I couldn't post): went off corp network and also started clicking rather than hitting enter. Will control these variables to determine what helped.
PS this post from home, and it asked me one question: I clicked "Answer".

Last edited by phils (2012-02-16 06:30:52)

- George Bernard Shaw

Is anybody else having the same issue as Phil with the stop bots questions?

Many thanks,

Rachael

It has in the past, but just one question-answer process.

Lets see if it still does it.....

This one went thru without the stop bots question

Last edited by Fergy (2012-02-17 14:28:30)

Make it intuitive, never leave them guessing.

I have not been having any questions come up when I click the "Submit reply" button.

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

I don't get them either Josh. I guess it doesn't ask Admin's the stop bot questions!