Topic: Audinate Webinar - Dante as an audio networking solution

Audinate is hosting a Webinar on their Dante technology.

Below is the information that I received from Audinate regarding this webinar.
I am posting it here because I suspect others that frequent this forum may be interested in the technology.
I encourage anyone who is remotely interested to sign up to learn more.

Begin message from Audinate here:
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Digital Audio Networking Just Got Easy:

An Overview of Audinate’s Dante Networking Solution

http://downloads.peavey.com/mm/Dante%5CAudinateWebinar.bmp

Join us for a free Webinar  on May 6th

Find out why so many professional audio manufacturers and consultants are now convinced that Danteâ„¢   is the best digital audio networking solution on the market today.

Register today for our free webinar conducted by Audinate’s Aidan Williams (CTO) and Chris Ware (VP of Engineering). They will discuss what Dante is and how it differs from other audio networking solutions. Most importantly they will explain how Dante truly makes your digital audio networking life easy - minimizing installation headaches, eliminating configuration hassles, future proofing your installation and a lot more.

Digital Audio Networking Just Got Easy

An overview of Audinate's

Dante Networking Solution

Date: Wednesday, May 6th, 2009

Time: 1 Hour Session     4:00 PM Eastern Time US
                                       1:00 PM Pacific Time US

9:00 PM GMT
                                     10:00 PM Central Europe Time

After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the Webinar.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR WEBINAR SEAT NOW

System Requirements
PC-based attendees:
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server,Vista

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios

Re: Audinate Webinar - Dante as an audio networking solution

Hello All,

First, thank you Josh for bringing this event to everyones attention. I caught it last night and was very impressed by both the professionalism of the presentation and by the features and ease of use shown of Dante.

I was particularly impressed by the abilities of the DVS (Digital Virtual Soundcard) and can see some great possibilities. I am interested to know how many others tuned in and what you took from the presentation?

So PDR - how soon do we get to have a play with one of these???

Cheers,

Stephen Joy
MediaMatrix Customer Support - Peavey UK

Re: Audinate Webinar - Dante as an audio networking solution

Well, I got up at 6am to catch it, and also thought it was really valuable.
As the Audinate team are based here in Sydney, we've had a bit to do with them, and have seen Dante working live.
Both we and they look forward to getting some projects under our belt down here.

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
                                                                                        - George Bernard Shaw