Topic: Looking for all MediaMatrix Installations

Greetings everyone!

We are looking to compile a worldwide list of MediaMatrix installations. We have many projects in this list already, but we want to be sure to include all the projects that want to be included. So, if you would like to insure that any particular projects you are working on or have worked on are in the list please email me the following information: Project name, City, State (Province or Country as necessary) in a similar fashion to this:

Hard Rock Park, Myrtle Beach, SC
West Shore Evangelical Free Church, Mechanicsburg, PA
Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, 501 Building Courtrooms, St. Petersburg, FL
Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Clearwater Courthouse, Clearwater, FL
Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Criminal Justice Center (CJC) Courtrooms, Clearwater, FL
Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, North County Traffic Court, Clearwater, FL
Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Pasco County Courthouse Courtrooms, Dade City, FL
Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Pasco County Courthouse Hearing Rooms, Dade City, FL
Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, South County Traffic Court, St. Petersburg, FL
Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, West Pasco Judicial Center Courtrooms, New Port Richey, FL
Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, West Pasco Judicial Center Hearing Rooms, New Port Richey, FL

Also, if you would like one of your projects to be a featured installation on the new (currently under development) MediaMatrix website, please let me know. We have a questionnaire for you to fill out and return with some nice high resolution photos.

As usual, I can be reached at the following email address:
jmillward@peavey.com

Thanks!

-Josh

Last edited by JoshM (2008-05-14 14:35:29)

Josh Millward
Burnt Orange Studios